Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sweet Week! 5/12/2014

Well Hello There World.

I was thinking about it and I write my whole life on these emails. Which is pretty weird, because I felt exposed or something. Do not worry though, I like being really detailed with everything that happens.

This week we continued teaching Marcelo. He is awesome. We also met his brother named Vando! Marcelo also gave us three references this week which was so cool. He is awesome. Unfortunately, he hasn´t been able to make it to church because of his leg. He can´t sleep at night at all, so he can´t ever wake up. Prayers for him to make it to church this week would be AWESOME! He has such faith, he even did a fast with us for him to wake up, but he still didn´t wake up. It is okay though, because I know that Heavenly Father will help him wake up this week!!

In other news, we met an AMAZING family Saturday night. We met the mom Tiana, and she gave us t he normal responses like oh, I am really busy, sorry I just don´t know when we can meet. After chatting with her for a while though, she just asked if we wanted to come in. We accepted and as we talked she just said, you know I am really surprised I let you guys come in. Usually I let no one come in. After a little bit, her daughter came home. We started teaching them the Restoration, and before the lesson her daughter was like I have some questions. Everyone always says their church is right. And there are lots of churches. So which is right? And what happens after we die? We we were just like WHOA! Tiana couldn´t come to church because she had  to work yesterdya, but her daughter and a friend came! We are super excited to teach them.

There is more, but I have got to run! I also haven´t forgotten about charity, and will write my thoughts next week!

Love love love,
Sister Carvalho




Gems of the Week:

SIster Beazer: Você.É.Loca.Sister. (she tells me this everyday)

Sister Beazer: I am starting a quote book for you.
Me: Awwww, are you serious? Thank you! (thinking she is giving me a book with quotes because I love quotes)
Sister Beazer: No, I am starting a book full of things you say.
Me: Oh.

This is where I am serving.Whoa.
The other night we bought Mariana a hamburger because she had helped us lots. Then she just said I don´t believe it, I just ordered you guys pizza. Here is our pizza.
The other day I bought MnMs. Mmmmm. Name the movie. Sister Beazer got it on her first try!


No comments:

Post a Comment