Thursday, June 12, 2014

ELDER NELSON ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!! 5/19/2014

Hey I am all out of time! But I love you all! I had so much to say about this week as well! No! Here are bullet points:

I LOVE the temple. Especially Campinas. I feel the Spirit so strongly each time, and I know with a certainty that we are children of our Heavenly Father. He loves us so much. You feel that so tenderly and strognly at the temple.

We found a golden investigator this week, Linda. She is AMAZING.

Miracles filled this week. 

I got sick and sounded like a man, but don´t worry I am all better now.

Love love love,
SIster Carvalho

Sister Beazer and Sister Carvalho love the temple.

 OKAY. I have found WILD WILD connections to people I know back home here in Brazil. This guy comes up to us and starts talking to us and says

Alan Soares: I just got back from the Bost-

Me: DO YOU KNOW ELDER STONES????????
Alan Soares: Yes! He is zone leaders with one of my close friends!

WHat the heck! Crazy! ALso, as I was leaving I talked to the temple missionary at the front desk. His name is Elder HAwkins, and mom  guess what, HE IS FROM THE GLENDORA STAKE!!!! I asked him and he know the Santos, and the Meisels! He is from Glendora 5th ward.He has been Sao Paulo South´s mission president, and now is a missionary at the temple in CAmpinas! Ahhhhhh my California ward!
 I demanded to be next to Sister Falcão....hahahahahha, I love that girl.

 Zone and the Temple! I love love love Zona Guara!



me: Sister Beazer, be excited for the temple!!!
The conclusion: I am excited and Sister Beazer is SASSY. I am teaching her well.

Also, can I just say I think the Campinas temple is my all time favorite temple. It is BEAUTIFUL.

Ah I love her!
 Bringing it back to Cumbica days with Elder Mckeon as our district leader! Also weird photobomber.
 Sister ALedo, me, SIster Sales, and Sister Lucas! Love them!
I should be a professional photographer.


An investigator gave me a Santos mug! VAI SANTOS! I have been on a grape juice kick lately, which is weird because I have never ever even liked grape juice.
 Linda gave me a One Direction sticker! YES!
 I am so out in the boonies here that we are super close to two other states, Minas Gerais, and Rio de Janeiro!

No comments:

Post a Comment