Sunday, March 16, 2014

Well Hello There People 2/3/2014

This week was fantastic!! I have learned so much about repentance this week. How we can truly repent. We had interviews with President and at one of the trainings this week we learned about how we need to testify more about repentance. It was incredible how we had such awesome oppurtunities to tesitfy about repentance and knowing that each of us can repent.

Something else that was really neat was that the next day I was studying to see what we could share with her. I read Jesus the Christ and the first thing I opened up too was talking about how Christ will forgive each and every one of us. The passage it referred to was Luke 7. It referred to a woman who everyone looked at and scorned, and were amazed that Christ forgave her even though she was one of the biggest sinners. It continued and said Christ told a parable of How there was two debtors and they both were frankly forgiven. To Christ it didn´t matter who had sinned more, but he simply forgave them. I know that Christ will forgive each of us, despite WHATEVER we have done. It doesn´t matter to Him, but He will forgive. He sees us with our true eternal potential, and not for the weaknesses and frailities that each of us have. Heavenly Father knows His children much better than I do, and it was the perfect thing for our investigator. He jsut happened to show me. Ah it was so neat.


I hope ya´ll are doing swell, I love Brazil. (even though I melt into a puddle every single day)

Love love love, 
Sister Carvalho

Gems of the Week:

Sister Corbit: You want to know something? I like you more than I like myself and that is saying something.

No comments:

Post a Comment