Monday, July 15, 2013

Pictures!


I have no more time because my computer crashed but here are a few pictures! I am loving it here. Missions are the best ever!! Bianca made American food for us on Fourth of July. I made my flag cake that I make every year but there wasn´t any strawberries so I used MnMs. I love America! Love you all, thank you for the support and prayers!

Sister Rodriguez my CTM companion! I love her! 
Sister Correa is from Columbia and is one of my most favorite people!
My MTC district! Love them longtime.
My Chilean twin
The other fake Brazilians like me! Woooo
Sister Waite
Be at peace Father. I crack myself up sometimes.
Marco De Paz at Aparecida. 
The ward members that came plus everyone!!!
All the people being baptized and the baptizers!
Your thumb is always bigger than the moon old sport. 
 Kaylane!! Her two brothers were baptized a month ago and the parents have to wait for the husbands divorce to go through so they can get married and hen be baptized. I LOVE this family.

 Felipe! Ah they are so cool. They were baptzed yesterday!
Festa Julinha!! Those little girls make me feel like a big sister still. I miss my sisters too much.
Cristina! She is like the missionary mom. She feeds us and loves us. She tells me I remind her of her daughter that I met at the MTC. I will say stuff and they are like she is Samantha.(her daughter)

that bird was frightening. I only smiled for the picture. 
BREVI!!!! Tell them I love them.
Fourth of July at Bianca´s 
My traditional flag cake!
Two p days ago we went to Aparecida! The Pope is coming herre the 24th. Sister Waite and I sang The Sound of Music the WHOLE time.





No comments:

Post a Comment