Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Some Funny Things People Around Me Have Said

Laura proudly walks in: "Tiff, I have a crush on Harry Styles."
Me: "Oh cool, me too!"
Laura: "No Tiff, I have a crush on Harry."
Me: "Uhm, okay. Well can I like him too?"
Laura: "No."
Me: "Oh. Okay."

A kid we met that just got back from his mission talking about sisters gaining weight: "Some sisters would get to the mission and be cute, and by the end , it was just like, what happened? All I'm saying is, don't let go of yourselves."

Will as we were driving and listening to "The A Team" by Ed Sheeran: "YES!!! This is my favorite song about cocaine and prostitutes!"

Will: "When you leave on your mission, I am telling everyone you got deported to Brazil."

Levi: " I don't eat when Brenda isn't around."
Me: "So you are like anorexic?"
Levi: " No, it is my Brenda diet"




No comments:

Post a Comment