Wednesday, April 17, 2013

#brevi

This a blog titled after my favorite couple (Brenda+Levi=celebrity couple name=brevi). Did you know I started #brevi and it is now an actual thing? Like people will actually refer to them as Brevi which kind of brings me joy. As aforementioned in the previous blog post they were option A) thisclosetobeingengaged. They got engaged on Monday night! Which further proves my point of all my friends being married,because I'm a psychic genius, duh. They are getting married a little after I leave, but don't worry folks because they are going to have a cardboard cut out of me. Rachie is in charge of lugging me around. Which is cool. I hope people will hangout with cardboard cut out me because they miss me or something. That would also be cool. Anyways I am SO SO happy for them.
 Levi's idea was for Brenda to fake flip me off. Brenda never would though because she is clearly a saint.

What the, Brenda is getting married.

Levi just taking a selfie instead of taking pictures of us.



 Brenda attacking Jason because he was taking bad pictures

Our institute teacher Brother Wold getting his retirement cake. Him and his wife are serving a mission in Uganda which is way cool! This picture makes me LOL.

#lunch (Jason is not pictured because we hate him. Just kidding we don't)

Also let's talk about how Jason told me if I were an animal I would be a macaw. To which I responded that macaws are ugly. To which Levi started to say no I would be a mediocre macaw but changed it when he realized that was a bad statement. To which Zach said in his weirdest voice, "Show us your beak". I prefer to think that my spirit animal would be something cool. Like a unicorn. Or a narwhal. 

2 comments: