Friday, April 12, 2013

GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY

So I have 16 blog views from someone in Germany. Here is my question: Who are you German? Are you a kind soul? Are you devising a plan to take me like in the movie "Taken"? Because I don't think I would appreciate that really. Plus, my dad would probably find you just like in "Taken". Anyways, if you aren't trying to kidnap me/stalk me/kill me, then read away. Today is Friday! Yahoo, finally! In celebration I bought myself new pillow shams and an ice cream sandwich. Me and the ice cream sandwich man used to be besties because I used to get two red velvet cookies with vanilla ice cream in the middle every single Thursday. I haven't gone in a month or two though, so he acted like I was a stranger today. It was kind of sad. On a random note, I am convinced everyone I know is getting married. The only three that are for sure not getting married are Alison, Sheridan, and Reagan because they are going on missions. Everyone else is either A) thisclosetobeingengaged B) going to Hawaii C) Already married or D) Highly probable to get married within 18 months. My plan is to come home and get myself one of these:
                                 (Whitney Hansen's dog. This is so creepy I stole this picture, but I love her dog)


OR

Look at it.

OR 
BABY GOATS! But I would give it away to a petting zoo when it stopped being a baby

Also, can we discuss this whole liking baby gurl teenz pictures that say super cheesy or stupid quotes on facebook? So dumb.
This is what I am talking about^^^^^^. Except the bottom one is great. This one is the most puke worthy:
WHAT IS THIS CRAP?











1 comment: