Monday, April 29, 2013

So Much To Do, So Little Time

This weekend I got my Brazilian citizenship and passport! So now I am a dual citizen. The Brazilian Consulate had like a traveling consulate so I had to hurry and do it all this weekend, and it was crazy. I got there ten minutes before it opened and I still had to wait for two hours. I'm glad it's over with though, because now I am a legit Brazilian. Once I did that I called my stake president to tell him it was resolved and he told me I could now leave two weeks earlier or a month later. I chose to go two weeks early! I also am only staying at the MTC for 10-12 days. Missionaries are now reporting Wednesdays and Thursdays since there are so many of us and I get to be one of the weirdie Thursday ones. Exciting times people, exciting times. So I wanted to compile a list of fun things I want to do.


  • Go to Disneyland one more time. I don't even care that I've been 4 times within the past year.
  • Go camping.
  • Have a legit tea party.
  • Go tubing at the lake. 
  • Go to the beach
  • Watch all my favorite movies.
  • Go to concerts. So far I am going to T Swift.
That's all I can think of for now. There are important things I should do too. Like get my typhoid fever & yellow fever shot, get shoes, luggage, read Preach My Gospel twenty more times, etc. I am confident I'll get it done though.

Now for some great things people have said:

-I talked to an old friend that I hadn't talked to for a while and he pretty much worships Lady Gaga. I know, she is the literal worst, but to each their own. He said the following in our conversation:
"You're my Mormon Lady Gaga haha." I was equally flattered and amused.

-Alexis Wilkins on the dad from Good Luck Charlie: "I like bald. He looks hot.".... what!?!? No. Just stop Alexis.

The institute posse on the last day of class. I love them.

-When we took this picture Brother Wold asked to look at it. He says " I look good. Like really good!" He then turns to me and says "You look okay."

- "Jonathan, remember that one time I slept in your bed? Well I didn't sleep on it, I laid there. It was more like I just crawled on it"- Alison






2 comments: