Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hello!

Hello! I don't even know where to begin! So last pday after emailing we bought stuff to make yakisoba and we went home and made it. We were seriously about to sit down when our doorbell rang. We were really confused because no one comes to our house to talk to us. I looked out and it was Diana and Jose. I yelled for Sister Waite to come because my first thought was that something might have gone wrong with Claudinei's surgery. We ran down and they said they had bad news, but before we could even panic, they said Claudinei was fine. What a relief! Then they told us the bad news. Cida has had kidney stones but is scared to get them out and with being nervous for Cladinei they acted up and she was in loads of pain so they rushed her to the hospital. Then Jose spent all his money saved for the wedding because his motorcycle and Claudinei's car broke. Also, both the parents were in the hospital so how could they get married that week? So the wedding has been pushed to September. Their faith is incredible though. Jose said he had prayed so much, and they are still super firm on being baptized. I just love them! Cida and Claudinei both got home from the hospital on Friday and we happened to get there right when Cida got home. When we saw Claudinei he just said my sisters! We asked how he was and he said this week was a good week. Uma a boa semana mesmo. I knew that my church was praying and fasting for me. As long as I have faith everything will be okay. He even shared the gospel with some 19 yeard old girl he met from Taubate and she said she would look up the church. That my friends is how the gospel is spead. I love them so much. This morning we went and made them smoothies and french toast for breakfast! Camila was baptized yesterday! She was so ready and so excited. I have noticed that something hard always happens before someones baptism. Some things had happened to Camila but she was still there firm and excited! She was also telling me and Sister Waite about how she was telling her friend about the gospel. When people are truly converted, they want to share the gospel with all the people they know. It reminds me of the talk at conference about the tomatoe seed and how it spreads and can grow into a million tomatoe plants. That is how missionary work is! I am out of time and have loads more to say. The theme of this week and last week for me is Work will win when wishy washy wishing wont. We are trying to find more people teach, and I know that with hard work we will! Love all of you loads, send some letters, would ya?

Ana put her flower clips in my hair and Yasmin wanted to take a picture.
These are Bishop´s daughters, Ana and Yasmin. We are best friends, everytime they see me they run up to me and hug me and play with my hair or ask to play hide and seek. You would never guess it, but Ana (she is 3) likes worms and cockaroaches. Once we showed up at church and she drew one on the chalkboard. Hahahaha. She kills me.
Love this one of Camila! She was so excited.
Us and Camila
Have faith! 
Our zone p-day a fewe weeks ago! The two girls on the end aren´t sisters. Sister missionaries that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment