Monday, September 16, 2013

Hard week.

So this week was a little hard. The most common answer we got was no. Also, almost all of our investigators fell. Bruno got in a bad accident and his mom asked us not to come back, Silvana said she got an answer and it was to follow her church. Nooooo! On Wednesday it rained really hard, and then a car splashed me. So I was soaking. And Sister Waite was soaking. In my journal I wrote the following: If I could write my life story, today would say, Things were looking rather bleak for the young sister missionary. It was also really funny though so I laughed about it. Sister Waite and I also sang On My Own in the rain. It was great. Although it was hard, we have tons of potential people to teach which is golden. Bianca let us go to her school and talk to her students because we are real Americans. We got a solid reference, and I am really excited to see how she progresses! The whole week went by kind of ehhh, but then on Sunday the miracles happened. Obviously. They always happen. First, a man we taught two weeks ago showed up at church. He left early during the lesson (he wasn磘 even the person we were visiting, he was just there) and said he would come to church sometime. Everyone always always says that though and they never come. But he came! He is so so so smart. He also seems so prepared. We are WAY WAY excited to get to teach him this week! We had the oppurtunity of teaching Nadia again this week, she is the daughter of the Elder Quorum and Relief Society president. She lives in Sao Jose during the week and Lorena on the weekends. When we taught her yesterday, we felt the Spirit so strongly. She has accepted everything, she just wants until Wednesday to be totally sure. Pray for Nadia! She is a special girl. I am so grateful to be on a misson. I learn so much daily, and I already feel like I have changed for the better. I am short on time, so have a great week you lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment