Thursday, June 20, 2013

Week 2!


Hi everyone! I have less then ten minutes. Dang it. OKay well the CTM is great. My companion is the greatest. Her name is Sister Rodrigues and I think she looks like Jessi Armfield/Princess Peach. I have learned so much in the past week! I really have felt the Spirit influence me and guide me in all that I do. EVerytime I Have felt even a little sad, I feel lifted up through the Spirit. Time is super limited it's crazy. If you send me a dear elder I can read it the same day you send it though. The girls from district were freaking out because they found a girl that they think looks like my twin. AND GUESS WHAT. She is from Chile Vina Del Mar. So then we were all freaking out. Also someone told me that I look like a darker version of Rose from the Titanic. Which is funny because someone has told me that before. I don't really see it. Serving a mission has been one of the best decisons ever.Seriously though. If I haven't been email to email back I am super sorry! But I have read them all and they mean sooooooooooooooooooo much to me. I got real teary eyed when I saw all the emails you guys had sent. My district is great! I have learned so much from all of them. Serious. They told me I am the saint of the group. Hahaha Dad would laugh and laugh at that. I truly can testify that the Lord loves us and is always looking out for us. I know that the gospel is true, and I am so excited to share the happiness it brings me with others. I have a lot more to say, but very little time. Oy vey. Know that I love all of you lots!!!
Sister Carvalho over and out




No comments:

Post a Comment