Thursday, March 14, 2013

Well hello!

My name is Tiffany. I live an interesting little life. Like really funny things happen to me all the time. I don't even know why. I've come to accept it, and when these things happen, I'm just like well of course that happened. DUH. It is high time that I make my own blog. Am I right? Let's start with ten fun facts about myself.
1. I am Brachilan.Tannis Manning can proudly coin this term. My dad is from Brazil, while mother is from Chile. I guess you can say I'm ethnic.
2. Speaking of Brazil, I am serving a mission for my church there for 18 months! I leave June 26th and I am so incredibly excited.
3. This brings me to fact numero tres. I am a Mormon! I know it, I live it, I love it. Ask me all about it. (seriously)
4. I have the diet of a five year old. The only cereal I like is Cheerios and I've eaten it since I was three. The closest you can get me to an adult diet is salad. I love me some salad.
5. I really love to read. When I was in the third and fourth grade I won an award for reading the most out of the whole school.(Those little AR tests or Reading Counts tests? I don't remember) Take that fifth graders.
6. I am the worst exerciser. I go run, and then I treat myself to ice cream right after. YOLO.
7. One time, Alexis proved she was my best friend by eating a bite of dole whip float. If you don't know, a dole whip float is pretty much pineapple soft serve over pineapple juice. It brings me joy. Anyways, Alexis hates pineapple so much that she is scared of it. This one time she almost cried when we got pineapple juice on her. Ask Meagan. So Alexis ate some dole whip, and that my friends is true friendship.
8. I LOVE Disneyland.
9. I'm sarcastic. I'm working on it, okay?
10. Concerts are my favorite. Something about live shows is really magical.
This is real. This is me. I am exactly where I am supposed to be. Yes, that is a Camp Rock quote. Anyways, this leads me to the actual blog entry. Last night after shopping with my gem of a friend Ashlyn, we decided to grab a treat. Everyone always needs treat. Always. So we pick up our other gem friend Krista and we head over to McDonald's for some McFlurries! It was 10, and apparently they close the first window where you normally pay them. We are just kicking it inside my car waiting for them to take our money so we can pull up to the second window and get our ice cream, when we hear someone yelling, "DOWN HERE". I drive down and politely smile at him and say, " Oh sorry I was used to the first window". You guys, let me just tell you, this guy woke up on the wrong side of the bed. McDonald's worker guy was just like, "Well you should pay attention because I said second window". Uhm hi, you are the rudest. Whatever, we got our food and I kept smiling at him because you have to combat rudeness with kindness. We sit in the parking lot and eat our ice cream and of course I am the one who decides we need chicken nuggets. Contrary to popular belief, McDonald's chicken nuggets are not made out of pink slime, they are made out of goodness. At least that's what I like to believe. So we go around again, and don't worry I pulled up to the second window. As we drive away this time, we notice a napkin inside of our bag that says to call Shad in the red shirt. Shad is not the mean guy, but still, it was fetchin weird because we didn't even see Shad. Who is Shad?  So the moral of the story is, don't go to McDonald's late at night. It is just an overall bad idea. Plus, it isn't good for you.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I hope Shad isn't reading this... ;) Welcome to blog world, cute girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stalking you tonight! Haha I love this blog almost as much as your asu videos!!

    ReplyDelete