Friday, May 10, 2013

Texas Adventures (a picture overload)

1.
2.
3.

4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

I'm at the Denver airport again, this time, I have a four hour layover:( Don't worry though, I visited the same bathroom and I have Pride and Prejudice.

1 through 4 is baby Camilla! Isn't she the cutest sweetest baby girl? I miss her already.

5) #starfruitselfie I haven't had starfruit since I went to Brazil! We went to this sweet store called Central Market, it's like a glorified Trader Joe's. I was in heaven. They were having like a Brazil week, and they had a whole bunch of food from Brazil. So good.

6) Oh you know, there was just fields of flowers on the freeways.

7) The state capital building is so pretty!

8) My deer friends, (see what I did there?) just hanging out in the front yard.

9) We drove around in the prettiest neighborhood. I am in love with it and want to live there. That's where I saw the deer! It's kind of on a mountain, more like a giant hill? Anyways, there is a slope/hill to climb and you can see the whole city! Well kind of, because most of it is covered by trees. The river looks like the one in the beginning of Disney movies with the castle at the end. So I feel like Sleeping Beauty castle belongs at the top left corner of this picture.

10) Austin skyline.

I want to go back already! I love love love Texas, and I'm missing my family already!





No comments:

Post a Comment